JumpStart: ASIC Verification
Want Access to
Online ASIC Verification Training Program
An introductory course into the world of ASIC Design and Verification. JumpStart ASIC Verification Training comprises of all the critical elements that are required to understand the VLSI Industry, right from the basics of Digital Electronics to understanding and verifying a simple design block using the Hardware Description Language Verilog.
- Enables a career jumpstart by developing deep knowledge on ASIC Verification
- Increase competitiveness by gaining experience with Verification concepts and techniques
- Introduce Digital Design concepts and Verilog constructs
- Build Verification environment for simple design in Verilog
Why VeriFast Online ASIC
Verification Training Course?
- Our Training provides a perfect platform for young engineers to develop knowledge on ASIC Design and Verification
- Our Training is designed by Industry Professionals with 15+ years of Verification experience
- Our Training is a learn-at-your-own-pace and on-your-own-time program providing maximum convenience
- Compare our program with any other program available and you’ll find that VeriFast offers the most cost effective and in-depth solution available
- No classes to attend. Learn anytime / anywhere. Log-in and learn. Our classes are online video based trainings providing you with the utmost in flexibility.
- We provide student support and live weekly web sessions to assist you learn even faster.
- Mentor Graphics QuestaSim is provided at no additional charge. We love our partnership with Mentor Graphics!!!
Get Comprehensive & In-Depth Training
With VeriFast Technologies
ASIC Verification Training Assignments & Labs:
- Design a simple circuit in Verilog
- Verification Environment for a simple design
- Writing automation scripts in Shell and Perl
- Creating Makefile
- Final Project
- BE or ME in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, VLSI or Equivalent
- High Speed Internet Connection
- QuestaSim Functional Verification tool from Mentor Graphics